Don't know if you are registered to vote?
Inquiring to the status of your voter registration in Santa Fe County is as easy as calling your County Clerk at (505) 986-6280.
Visit The New Mexico Secretary of State’s Voter View at https://voterview.state.nm.us
What can you find out in Voterview?
- Your polling place
- All of your districts
- Your voter information, in case you need to update or change it.
In Primary and General Elections you may contact the League of Women Voters of Santa Fe County.
Register to Vote!
Follow the instructions below:
For all electors within the United States:
Step 1. Download the National Voter Registration Application.
Step 2. Print Page 4, and make sure to include your social security number on your Application.
Step 3. Mail your signed application to your County Clerk's Office.
For a list of New Mexico County Clerks with their mailing information Click Here.
For overseas and armed forces electors only:
Step 1. Download the Overseas and Armed Forces Electors Federal Post Card Application.
Step 2. Mail, Fax (505) 995-2767, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org your signed Federal Post Card Application to your County Clerk.
Important information for filling out registration forms:
- Updating the information on your voter registration is simple; just submit a new form with the updated information.
- Your full social security number is required (in the field marked ID number). Although voter information
is public record, birth date and social security number will be kept confidential and will not be
- You must register with a major political party (Democrat or Republican) if you wish to take part in that party's
primary election, caucus, or convention.
- You can mail your application to the County Clerk's Office (P.O. Box 1985, Santa Fe, NM 87504) or to the Secretary of State's Office (325 Don Gaspar Suite 300, Santa Fe, NM 87503).
- You must submit your application 28 days before an election in order for it to be processed for that election.
- All registrations submitted after the 28th day prior to an election will not be processed until the Monday following the election.
Poll Worker Information
For information, contact Teri Martinez, Election-Worker Coordinator (505)986-6283.
Requesting Voter Information
Please print, fill out, and mail in the Affidavit of Authorization form.
Santa Fe County Bureau of Elections
PO Box 1985
Santa Fe, NM 87504
Click here for costs and rates for requested voter information
If you have any questions, please contact the Santa Fe County Clerk's Office at (505) 986-6280.