Who/what is on the ballot for the Nov 2 Election?
City of Santa Fe | Maps
- One councilor each from District 1, 2, 3 and 4
Town of Edgewood| Maps
- One commissioner for District 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
- Municipal Judge
Santa Fe Community College Board | Map
- Position 1 and 4
Espanola Public Schools | Maps
- School Board Positions 1, 2 and 3
Santa Fe Public School District| Maps
- School Board Positions 3 and 5
- Tax Levy Question confirmed
Moriarty-Edgewood School District|
- School Board Positions 1 and 5
- Go Bond confirmed
- Capital Improvements Ballot Question (SB9)
Pojoaque School District
- School Board Positions 4 and 5
- School Bond Question confirmed
Ciudad Soil and Water Conservation District
- Board Supervisor Positions 3 and 4
Edgewood Area Water and Sanitation District
- Board Supervisor Positions 4 and 5
Eldorado Area Water and Sanitation District
- School Board Positions 3 and 5 (must reside within district and be a EAWSD rate payer)
Santa Fe - Pojoaque Soil and Water District
- Board Supervisor Positions 3 and 4 (must be resident and landowner within district)
2021 Regular Local Election
June 5th, 2021 - July 5th, 2021 - Notification of ballot positions period to the County Clerk - entities must inform the County Clerk of which positions are to be filled on the Regular Local Election ballot.
July 19th, 2021 - City of Santa Fe Candidates who areseeking public financing, must submit their seed contributions to the City Clerk on July 19th, 2021 and submit petition signatures to the City Clerk (for drop-off at the Santa Fe County Clerk for qualification).
August 24th, 2021 - All other candidates filing day. Candidate declaration form. See the Secretary of State's candidate guide.
Note for City of Santa Fe candidates: candidates for the city must qualify with petition signatures. Please ensure your name and address match your voter registration. Forms that have altered the header will not be accepted. The Secretary of State approved petition form in English is here(Spanish forthcoming). Candidates who are notseeking public financing should submit their petitions with their candidate qualifying form to the Santa Fe County Clerk on August 24th, 2021 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Please do not wait till the last hour. If you are unsure your form header is correct, please email the clerk's office.
August 24th, 2021 - Last day for entities to submit ballot questions to the County Clerk.
October 5th, 2021 - Last day to register online/first day in-state absentee ballots are sent in the mail/same-day registration begins.
October 5th, 2021 - October 15th - early voting
October 16th, 2021 - October 30th - Expanded early voting
Nov 2nd, 2021 - Election Day