Santa Fe County Community Open House Meetings to review on-going community initiatives
• 2019 Infrastructure and Capital Improvement Plan (ICIP) - funding requests for facilities, roads, utilities, parks, equipment and other capital projects
• Santa Fe County AgriGate – the region’s new online platform for cultivating connections within our local food community
• TDR Program and Bank – protecting agricultural land and natural resources
• Open Space and Trails Plan – updating strategic plan for open space, trails and parks countywide
• 2018 Transportation Plan – strategic plan for transportation needs countywide
Open House meetings are planned:
South County area
Tuesday, June 5, 2018 - 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Edgewood Fire Station
1 Municipal Way, Edgewood, NM
NW Metro, South Metro, Galisteo Basin and West County areas
Thursday, June 7, - 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Nancy Rodriguez Community Center
1 Prairie Dog Loop, Santa Fe, NM
Galisteo Basin, South Metro and East County areas
Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Max Coll Community Center
16 Avenida Torreon, Santa Fe, NM
Wednesday, June 27th, 2018 - 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
La Cienega Community Center
136 Camino San Jose (CR 50-A), La Cienega, NM
For more information, please visit the County’s website at https://www.santafecountynm.gov/growth_management/planning .
You can also contact Jacob Stock (505) 995-2737 [bot protected email address] or Erin Ortigoza (505)986-2452 / [bot protected email address] .