Fire Protection Systems Water Storage Tank/Cistern/Draft Hydrant Submittal & Inspection Guidelines
Water Storage Tank/Cistern/Draft Hydrant Plan Submittal Guidelines:
- 3 full sized sets of plans shall be submitted for review.
- All piping shall be depicted in the plan set.
- An approved Santa Fe County Fire inlet connection shall be included within the plan submission.
- Freeze protection shall be addressed within the plan submission.
- Cut sheets for all appurtenances shall be supplied for review.
- Submitted plans shall be stamped by a NM Certified Engineer.
(All Submissions are to be dropped off at the Santa Fe County Fire Prevention Division at 14 Fireplace, Santa Fe, NM.)
Water Storage Tank/Cistern/Draft Hydrant Inspections – SFCFD Stamped Plans shall be present:
- Both rough in and final inspections shall be conducted prior to a certificate of occupancy being released. At both the rough in and final inspection the Santa Fe County Prevention stamped set of plans shall be on site and provided by the requesting party. If no plans are present, no inspection will take place.