Below is a summary of the actions taken by the Santa Fe Board of County Commissioners (BCC) at their regular meeting on August 14, 2018. All five (5) Commissioners were present.
The BCC meeting minutes from the July 10, 2018 Board of County Commissioners Meeting were approved by a vote of 3-0, with Commissioner Anaya and Commissioner Roybal not present at the time of the vote.
Consent Agenda (Action Items)
All Consent Agenda items passed by a vote of 3-0.
· Approval of the Non-Metro Area Agency on Aging (AAA) Grant Agreement and Letter of Commitment to Provide Congregate Meals, Home Delivery and Transportation Services to Seniors in Santa Fe County.
· Approval of Local Government Road Fund Cooperative Agreement Project No. CAP-5-19(470) for Pavement Rehabilitation/Improvements of Various County Roads throughout Santa Fe County.
· Approval of A Multiple Source Award, Multiple Year, Indefinite Quantity Contracts Nos. 2018-0287-A-PW/MAM, and 2018-0287-B-PW/MAM to Provide Road Striping Services for Existing County Road Improvements and Maintenance Projects and Granting Signature Authority to the County Manager to Sign the Purchase Orders,
· Approval to Utilize the Statewide Price Agreement No. 60-000-15-00020AA with En Point Technologies Sales, LLC to Purchase Volume Microsoft Licensing Software for a Three Year Term for a Total Amount of $429,527.82, inclusive of New Mexico Gross Receipts Tax and Authorize the County Manager to Sign the Purchase Order.
· Approval of a Letter of Support for Cornerstones Community Partnership’s Application to the National Endowment for the Arts, Our Town FY 2019 Place-Based Projects, Funding Opportunity Number 2018NEA01OT.
· Resolution No. 2018-077, A Resolution to Accept a Portion of Calle Manuel R Located in Commission District 2 to be Designated as a County Maintained Road.
· Resolution No. 2018-078, A Resolution Adopting Local Governments Road Fund Project No. CAP-5-19(470) for Pavement Rehabilitation/Improvements of County Roads throughout Santa Fe County.
· Resolution No. 2018-079, A Resolution Adopting Local Governments Road Fund Project No. SP-5-19 (184) For Pavement Rehabilitation/Improvements of County Roads throughout Santa Fe County.
· Resolution No. 2018-080, A Resolution Adopting Local Governments Road Fund Project No. SB-7806(103)19 for Pavement Rehabilitation/Improvements of County Roads throughout Santa Fe County.
· Resolution No. 2018-081, A Resolution Authorizing the Disposition of Fixed Assets in Accordance with State Statute.
· Resolution No. 2018-082, A Resolution Authorizing the Disposition of Fixed Assets in Accordance with State Statute.
(End of Consent Agenda)
· Approval of Construction Contract No. 2018-0336-PW/MM Between Santa Fe County and Vital Consulting Group, LLC for Construction Services for County Road 67F, La Barbaria Drainage and Road Improvements and Authorizing the County Manager Sign and Execute the Construction Contract and the Purchase Order. Approved by a vote of 3-0.
· Resolution No. 2018-84, A Resolution Authorizing a Local Government Ballot Question Concerning Amendments to the City of Santa Fe Municipal Charter to Appear on the 2018 General Election Ballot. Approved by a vote of 3-0.
Matters of Public Concern
Matters From the County Manager
· Discussion and Direction on Solid Waste Permit Fees.
Matters from County Commissioners
Resolutions (Action Items)
· Resolution No. 2018-084, A Resolution to Support the Application for New Mexico Department of Transportation Funds by the Santa Fe Recovery Center, a 501(c)(3) Organization. Approved by a vote of 5-0.
Commissioner Issues and Comments, Including but not Limited to Constituent Concerns, Recognitions, and Requests for Updates or Future Presentations. (Non-Action Items)
Matters from Other Elected Officials (Non-Action Items)
Matters From the County Attorney
· Executive Session. Limited Personnel Matters, as Allowed by Section 10-15-1(H)(2) NMSA 1978; Board Deliberations in Public Hearing(s) on the Agenda, as Allowed by Section 10-15-1(H)(3) NMSA 1978; Discussion of Contents of Competitive Sealed Proposals Pursuant to the Procurement Code During Contract Negotiations as Allowed by Section 10-15-1(H)(6); Threatened or Pending Litigation in which Santa Fe County is or May Become a Participant, as Allowed by Section 10-15-1 (H)(7) NMSA 1978; and, Discussion of the Purchase, Acquisition or Disposal of Real Property or Water Rights, as Allowed by Section 10-15-1 (H)(8) NMSA 1978.
· RFP 2018-0350-CMO/BT Santa Fe County Administration Offices Consolidation and Renovation Project.
· RFP 2018-0351-CMO/BT Professional Surveying Services for Rights-of-Ways for County Maintained Roads Within the Pueblos of Nambe, Tesuque, San Ildefonso, and Pojoaque.
· BCC Case # SLAP 18-5120 Appeal of Glorieta 2.0 Variances
Action Items in Open Session from Executive Session.
· County Administrative Offices Project:
· Approval of the Design Build Institute Agreement No. 2018-0350-CMO/BT Between Santa Fe County and Jaynes Corporation/StudioSW Architects in the Amount of $27,920,000.00, Exclusive of New Mexico Gross Receipts Tax for Design-Build Project Delivery Services of the County Administration Offices, Consolidation and Renovation Project and Authorizing the County Manager to Sign the Purchase Order. Approved by a vote of 5-0
· Approval to Utilize Multiple Statewide Price Agreements for the Installation of Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment, Low Voltage Products and Services and Controlled Access, and
Authorizing the County Manager to Negotiate and Execute the Contracts if Necessary, and Sign the Purchase Orders. Approved by a vote of 5-0
· Approval of A Professional Services Agreement, Contract No. 2018-0351- CMO/BT, Between Santa Fe County and Precision Surveys, Inc. in the Amount of $707,715.93, Exclusive of New Mexico Gross Receipts Tax, for Surveying Services for Rights of Way of County Maintained Roads Within the Pueblos of Nambe, Tesuque, San Ildefonso and Nambe, and Authorizing the County Manager Sign and Execute the Contract and the Purchase Order. Approved by a vote of 5-0.
Land Use Cases (Possible Action Items)* (To Begin No Earlier Than 5:00 P.M.)
· BCC Case # SLTE 18-5010 Saleh Phase 1 Plat Extension. Senemar, LLC, Applicant, Design Enginuity, Agent, Request An Extension Of The Recording Of An Approved Preliminary And Final Plat. Saleh Phase 1 Creates 3 Commercial Lots On 24 + Acres. The Property Is Located On The South Side Of I-25 And East Of Richards Avenue, Within Section 16, Township 16 North, Range 9 East (Commission District 5). Approved by a vote of 5-0 with conditions.
· BCC Case # SLAP 18-5120 Appeal of Glorieta 2.0, Variances. Mike Adney And Jeff Hanus, Appellants, Are Appealing The Planning Commission’s Decision Regarding Variances Of The Following Sections Of Ordinance No. 2016-9 The Sustainable Land Development Code (SLDC): Table 7-13: Rural Road Classification And Design Standards (SDA-2 And SDA-3) Regarding Width And Grade Of Roads; Section 126.96.36.199.3 (No Structure May Be Constructed On A Natural Slope Of 30% Or Greater); Section 188.8.131.52.1 (Roads And Driveways Shall Not Be Designed Or Constructed On Slopes Over 25%); Section 184.108.40.206.1 (Disturbed Area On Any Lot Shall Not Exceed 12,000 Square Feet); Section 220.127.116.11.7 (No Significant Tree May Be Removed From Slopes Greater Than 30%); Table 8-17, Dimensional Standards-Public/Institutional (PI) Regarding The Flyline Zip Line Structure Exceeding The Maximum Allowable Height Of 48 Ft.; And Section 18.104.22.168.1 (Height For Structures On Slopes Of 15% Or Greater). The 2,227.44 + Acre Site Is Zoned As Public Institutional (650 + Acres)/Rural (1,500 + Acres)/Rural Fringe (78 + Acres) And Is Located At 11 State Road 50, Within T16N, R11E, Section 22, SDA-2 (Commission District 4). Requested variances approved by a vote of 5-0.
Adjournment (Action Item)