SANTA FE, NM - In recognition of Indigenous Peoples' Day, Santa Fe County offices will be closed on Monday, October 14, 2019. County offices will resume regular hours on Tuesday, October 15. Solid Waste Collection Centers are closed on Monday and Tuesday as part of their regular schedule. Collection Centers will resume regular hours on Wednesday, October 16. Essential services provided by Public Safety will continue as usual.
February 12, 2019 BCC Summary
Below is a summary of the actions taken by the Santa Fe Board of County Commissioners (BCC) at their regular meeting on February 12, 2019. All five (5) Commissioners were present.
The BCC meeting minutes from the January 8, 2019 Board of County Commissioners Meeting were approved as amended by a unanimous vote, 5-0.
Consent Agenda (Action Items)
All Consent Agenda items passed by a unanimous vote 5-0.
· Resolution No. 2019-019, A Resolution Requesting an Increase to the Law Enforcement Operations Fund (246) to Budget NMDOT DWI Grant Funding for DWI Operations in the Amount of $27,388.
· Resolution No. 2019-020, A Resolution Requesting an Increase to the Law Enforcement Operations Fund (246) to Budget Capital Funding for a Vehicle in the Amount of $47,684.
· Resolution No. 2019-021, A Resolution Requesting an Increase to the Road Fund (204) to Budget FEMA Grant Funding in the Amount of $249,017.
· Resolution No. 2019-022, A Resolution Authorizing the Disposition Of Fixed Assets in Accordance with State Statute.
· Resolution No. 2019-023, A Resolution To Authorize Certain Growth Management Department Staff and the Enforcement Officer for the Solid Waste Division To Issue Citations For Violations Of County Ordinances; Repealing And Replacing Resolution No. 2018-10 and 2018-37.
· Approval of a Partial Vacation of a Lot Line Adjustment Plat Related to the Construction of the Vista Aurora Sewer System in the Village of Agua Fria.
· Ratification of Santa Fe County’s Housing Authority Boards Approval of Budget Adjustment Resolution No. 2019 -4HB (Fund 227).
(End of Consent Agenda)
· Re-Appointment of DWI Planning Council Member.
· Resolution No. 2019-024, A Resolution Appointing Three Members and Two Alternates to the Board of Registration. Approved by a vote of 5-0.
· Resolution No. 2019-025, A Resolution Amending the Santa Fe County Road Map and Certifying A Report of the Public Roads in Santa Fe County. Approved by a vote of 5-0.
· Approval of Construction Contract No. 2019-0140-PW/CW Between Santa Fe County and GandyDancer, LLC in the Amount of $394,628, Exclusive of NM GRT for the Vista Aurora Subdivision Sanitary Sewer Line Construction Project and Authorizing the County Manager to Sign the Purchase Order. Approved by a vote of 5-0.
· Approval of Construction Contract No. 2019-0100-PW/MAM Between Santa Fe County and Cornerstone Contractors, LLC in the Amount of $336,056.01, Exclusive of NM GRT, for the Bridge Replacement on County Road 72A and Granting Signature Authority to the County Manager to Sign the Purchase Order. Approved by a vote of 5-0.
· Approval of Contract 2019-0108 PW/KE for Construction Services For the Property Control Facility at the Public Works Campus Located at 424 NM599 Between Santa Fe County and Mick Rich Contractors, Inc. in the Amount of $1,435,700.00, Exclusive of GRT and Authorizing the County Manager to Sign the Purchase Order. Approved by a vote of 5-0.
· Approval of Contract No. 2019-0086-PW/CW Between Santa Fe County and Bohannan Huston Inc. in the Amount of $294,568.80 Excluding NMGRT for the Historic Village of Agua Fria Engineering Design Services for Wastewater Improvements and Authorizing the County Manager to Sign the Purchase Order. Approved by a vote of 5-0.
Matters of Public Concern
Matters From the County Manager
· Legislative Update
o Discussion of, Direction on, and Possible Vote of Support for or Opposition to Bills Introduced or Proposed for Introduction in the First Session of the 54th Legislature of the State of New Mexico. (Possible Action Item)
· Presentation on the Santa Fe County Lodgers’ Tax Advertising and Marketing Program.
· Update on the Santa Fe County Strategic Plan / FY2019 2nd Quarter Performance Report.
Matters from County Commissioners
Resolutions (Action Items)
Recognitions and Acknowledgements
· Recognition and Acknowledgment of Santa Fe County Staff for Dedicated Services and Outstanding Contribution to Santa Fe County, and the Collaborative Relationships Established Within Santa Fe County and with Our Residents During the Flood of July 2018 and the Snowstorms of December 2018 and January 2019.
Commissioner Issues and Comments, Including but not Limited to Constituent Concerns, Recognitions, and Requests for Updates or Future Presentations. (Non-Action Items)
Matters from Other Elected Officials (Non-Action Items)
Elected Officials Issues and Comments, Including but not Limited to Updates, Concerns, Recognitions.
Matters From the County Attorney
· Executive Session. Limited Personnel Matters, as Allowed by Section 10-15-1(H)(2) NMSA 1978; Board Deliberations in Public Hearing(s) on the Agenda, as Allowed by Section 10-15-1(H)(3) NMSA 1978; Discussion of Contents of Competitive Sealed Proposals Pursuant to the Procurement Code During Contract Negotiations as Allowed by Section 10-15-1(H)(6); Threatened or Pending Litigation in which Santa Fe County is or May Become a Participant, as Allowed by Section 10-15-1 (H)(7) NMSA 1978; and, Discussion of the Purchase, Acquisition or Disposal of Real Property or Water Rights, as Allowed by Section 10-15-1 (H)(8) NMSA 1978, including:
o Regional Water System related to Aamodt Settlement
o Evaluation of County Manager/Amendment to Employment Agreement with County Manager.
Land Use Cases:
· BCC Case #SLTE 16-5091 Turquoise Trail North Subdivision – North Phase Plat Extension. RCS-Turquoise Trail South I, LLC Applicant, Jenkins Gavin, Agent, Request a Plat Extension of the Previously Approved Turquoise Trail North Residential Subdivision (290 Dwelling Units on 101.49 Acres) in 8 phases. The property is Located in the Community College District, which is a Planned Development District, East of State Road 14 and North of Vista del Monte, within Sections 24 and 25, Township 16 North, Range 8 East SDA-1 (Commission District 5). Approved by a vote of 5-0.
· 2019 Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Project Proposals Presentation and Discussion. (First Public Hearing)
Adjournment (Action Item)