Santa Fe County Remains Open - Encourages Social Distancing
« Back to News Listing
March 16, 2020
Santa Fe County Government is continuing to remain open for business. However, in an effort to increase social distancing and promote healthy behaviors we are encouraging all Santa Fe County residents who need to conduct business with the County to take the following measures:
- We urge you to visit our website for direct instruction of how to conduct your business online or by phone.
- Much business can now be done by telephone. We urge you to call individual Departments if assistance or information is needed. Direct contact information can be obtained by calling the following numbers:
- Community Services Department: 992-9849
- Public Works: 992-3010
- Adult Jail Facility: 471-4941
- Youth Detention Center: 424-5605
- Growth Management/Land Use: 986-6225
- Fire Department: 992-3070
- Clerk’s Office: 986-6280
- Treasurer’s Office: 986-6245
- County Assessor: 986-6300
- Probate Judge: 992-1636
- Sheriff’s Department: 986-2455
- The New Mexico Department of Health has established a Coronavirus hotline for all health related questions. They can be reached by phoning 855-600-3453. For up to date information on the outbreak of New Mexico please visit cv.nmhealth.org.
- We understand this is stressful time for many New Mexicans. If you or a loved one are experiencing a crisis, please phone New Mexico Crisis and Access Line (NMCAL) 855-662-7474. The hotline is available on a 24/7 basis and is staffed by licensed counselors.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this public health crisis.