The Clerk's Office keeps the following public records:
Real estate contracts
Liens and releases
Tax liens and releases
BCC Minutes, resolutions and ordinances
Other real estate related document
Click on the link to view the Fee Schedule for Public Records Requests
To request copies, please print, fill out and mail a request form to:
Santa Fe County Clerk's Office
PO Box 1985
Santa Fe NM 87504
Your request will need to include:
- Any identifying information for the document, such as an instrument number or book and page number
- Any other information you have that may be helpful in locating the document
- Payment for your copies in check or money order.
- A self addressed pre-paid envelope for the return of your copies.
If you have any questions, please contact the Santa Fe County Clerk's Office at (505) 986-6280
Please be advised that the Clerk's Office will respond to your public records request "immediately" or "as soon as practible under the circumstances" and no later than "fifteen days" after receiving a written request.
- Open Meetings Act
- Inspection of Public Records Act
- Procedures Under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act, Resolution No. 2001-063