SANTA FE COUNTY ADULT DETENTION FACILITY
On-Site Visits :
Will be scheduled through our visitation officer and will be on a first come first service basis. On-site visits will be scheduled Monday through Friday from 8:00am – 5:00pm. On site visits are allowed to have two (2) twenty (20) minute visits per week. All visitors are subject to a screening before being approved.
Special Management Unit:
Visiting hours for Special Management Units will be Monday through Sunday from 8:00am to 5:00pmfor off-site visits.
· Inmates on Disciplinary / PHD Status will have one (1) twenty (20) minute visit per week.
· Inmates on Volunteer / Involuntary Status will have three (3) twenty (20) minute visits per week.
· Visitors scheduling an off-site visit for SMU inmates will adhere to the schedule above.
Off-Site Visits (Video Visits):
Will be Monday through Sunday from 8:00am to 9:40pmthere will be no limitation on how many visits are scheduled. Visiting schedule will depend on availability through the Securus System.
Please note that no visits scheduled during the below times
· 8:30am through 9:30am
· 2:00pm through 3:00pm
· 6:30pm through 7:30pm
Please schedule all off-site (video visit) through www.visitanywhere.comor www.securustech.net
If you’re a new visitor to the Securus System and would like to schedule a visit for Saturday or Sunday; the visitor must create a new user profile by Friday at 10:00 am this will ensure the visiting officer has the appropriate time to review the visitor for approval or denial of the visit.
Immediate Family Members:Defined as a spouse, parent, child, grandparent, grandchild, step parent, foster child, father or mother in-law, son or daughter in-law, and brother or sister in-law. The Santa Fe County Adult Detention DOES NOT recognize domestic partner’s children and domestic partner’s parents as immediate family.
Community Ties:The Santa Fe County Adult Detention Facility encourages visitation for inmates to reunify with their immediate family during their incarceration at the facility. This paragraph applies to Immediate Family Members only.
The new visiting times and additional information can be found on our website. There may be unexpected minor delays or unforeseen issues during the initial implementation.
Santa Fe County Detention Facility reserves the right to deny or cancel any visiting if dignity, respectfulness, and other general compliance to established rules and regulations aren’t followed. In addition, due to the fact this a multi custody facility, there may be unforeseen incidents that result in Emergency lockdown, during which time visits may also be cancelled
IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED / FORMS ACCEPTED
- Drivers License
- Military Identification
- Federal or State Agency Identification
- Immigration Card
- Abusive language of staff is prohibited. Visit may be terminated for failure to follow directive.
- Conduct by visitors and inmates shall be quiet, orderly, and respectful of others; unruly behavior is prohibited.
- Visitors may only visit one inmate per visit.
- Adults must have proper control of their minor children while on facility property or will be asked to leave.
- VISITORS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REMAIN IN THEIR CARS, LOITERING OR SMOKING IN THE PARKING LOT OF THE FACILITY.
Upon Entering You May Have on Your Person the Following
* All items except for the items listed below must be left in vehicle.
- Identification card or drivers license
- Keys to your automobile
- One diaper for each hour of visitation; one blanket no larger than 4ft. by 4ft.; 1 container of baby wipes, one small tube of diaper rash medication; one clear baby bottle.
- One baby carrier per infant, no strollers or carriers on wheels allowed.
FRONT DESK WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR OR HOLD ANY PERSONAL ITEMS