IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED / FORMS ACCEPTED
- Drivers License
- Military Identification
- Federal or State Agency Identification
- Immigration Card
- Abusive language of staff is prohibited. Visit may be terminated for failure to follow directive.
- Conduct by visitors and inmates shall be quiet, orderly, and respectful of others; unruly behavior is prohibited.
- Visitors may only visit one inmate per visit.
- Adults must have proper control of their minor children while on facility property or will be asked to leave.
- VISITORS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REMAIN IN THEIR CARS, LOITERING OR SMOKING IN THE PARKING LOT OF THE FACILITY.
Upon Entering You May Have on Your Person the Following
* All items except for the items listed below must be left in vehicle.
- Identification card or drivers license
- Keys to your automobile
- One diaper for each hour of visitation; one blanket no larger than 4ft. by 4ft.; 1 container of baby wipes, one small tube of diaper rash medication; one clear baby bottle.
- One baby carrier per infant, no strollers or carriers on wheels allowed.
FRONT DESK WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR OR HOLD ANY PERSONAL ITEMS