IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED / FORMS ACCEPTED
- Drivers License
- Military Identification
- Federal or State Agency Identification
- Immigration Card
- Knifes or weapons of any type
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia of any kind
- Cigarettes or Tobacco of any kind
- Food or beverages of any kind
- Head Gear (i.e. Hats, scarfs, etc.) are not permitted inside the facility and must be left in your vehicle
- Pets are not allowed to be walked or let loose in the Parking lot nor inside the Front Entrance. If a pet is left in the vehicle proper ventilation must be afforded or animal control will be contacted.
- Cell Phones
- Ladders, ropes, tools, saws, files
- No Toys
- No currency or money orders
- No reading material of any type
- Intoxicated visitors or visitors under the influence of narcotics will be turned away
- Entry into Jail Facility or onto Jail Property is considered an act of consent for search of person or vehicle
- Visitors suspected of illegal contraband will be searched and prosecuted
- Visitors must be able to pass and clear through the metal detector
Dress Code Required
- Clothing promoting gang activity or drug paraphernalia is prohibited
- Clothing that is provocative or distracting is prohibited
- No shorts
- No wrap style skirts
- Dresses and skirts no higher than top of kneecap
- Any attire which exposes midriff, shoulders, or cleavage is prohibited (i.e.; tank tops, spaghetti straps)
- No tank tops or spaghetti straps
- Any attire that is considered see-through, low cut or tight fitting is prohibited to include yoga pants and spandex
- No white T-shirts/pants
- No halter tops/V-neck shirts are allowed
- No baseball caps or hats of any kind
- No jackets are allowed (except during the winter)
- No sunglasses
- No Sweat Clothes ( i.e., sweat pants, sweat shirt)
- No cell phones
- No open toe shoes
- Abusive language of staff is prohibited. Visit may be terminated for failure to follow directive.
- Conduct by visitors and inmates shall be quiet, orderly, and respectful of others; unruly behavior is prohibited.
- Visitors may only visit one inmate per visit.
- Adults must have proper control of their minor children while on facility property or will be asked to leave.
- VISITORS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REMAIN IN THEIR CARS, LOITERING OR SMOKING IN THE PARKING LOT OF THE FACILITY.
Upon Entering You May Have on Your Person the Following
* All items except for the items listed below must be left in vehicle.
- Identification card or drivers license
- Keys to your automobile
- One diaper for each hour of visitation; one blanket no larger than 4ft. by 4ft.; 1 container of baby wipes, one small tube of diaper rash medication; one clear baby bottle.
- One baby carrier per infant, no strollers or carriers on wheels allowed.
FRONT DESK WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR OR HOLD ANY PERSONAL ITEMS