Arena: $250/half day, $400/full day; Classroom: $75/both half & full days;
Cleaning/damage deposit expected at time of service-For arena: $750/half & full days; For classroom: $50/half & full days. Call ahead to be placed on schedule. Monday-Sunday. Check, M.O., Cashiers Check.
â€‹â€‹Riding with Livestock
$150/half day, $250/full day; Cleaning/damage deposit expected at time of service-$250/half day (4 hrs), $500/full day (8 hrs). Call ahead to be placed on schedule. Monday-Friday 8-5 & Saturday (if no events or clinics are scheduled). Check, M.O., Cashiers Check.
Private Riding (teaching clinics with reputable trainers)
â€‹$40/half day, $80/full day; Cleaning/damage deposit expected at time of service: $50/half day, $100/full day. Call ahead to be placed on schedule. Monday-Sunday 8-5. Check, M.O., Cashiers Check.
$5 per horse/day. Includes individual or group riding (private or not) and barrel racing practice. 20 horse limit. Call ahead to be placed on schedule. If we schedule you and an event or clinic comes up on the same day, we will have to re-schedule you. Monday-Sunday 8-5 (if no events or clinics are scheduled). Check, M.O., Cashiers Check.
Permitted payment forms are check, money order, or cashier's check. We do not accept cash or credit cards.
All events with Rough Stock will require an ambulance on site that is certified and licensed by the State of New Mexico. The cost associated with this will be paid for by the entity utilizing the Cyclone Center. No event involving Rough Stock (Bull Riding, Bareback Riding, Saddle Bronc Riding, Jr Bull Riding, Mutton Busting, Steer Riding, etc.) will be allowed without a fully staffed and licensed ambulance on site.
- Horses must be kept under control at all times.
- It is the responsibility of each riderâ€‹ to clean up after their horse and themselves.
- Dogs are required to have current shot records provided by a licensed veterinarian clinic. This will be good for one year.
- All dogs will be kept on leashes when not performing agility, shows, events, etc.
- This facility is county-owned and as such does not allow alcohol, drugs, tobacco or weapons on the grounds or in the facility.