Starts: May 22, 2023 at 10:00am
Ends: May 22, 2023 at 11:30am
SANTA FE COUNTY
OFFICE OF EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT TASK FORCE
NOTICE OF AND AGENDA FOR VIRTUAL SPECIAL MEETING
Monday, May 22, 2023, at 10:00 a.m.
The Santa Fe County Office of Emergency Management Task Force (SFC OEM Task Force) will hold a virtual special meeting on Monday, May 22, 2023, at 10:00 a.m.
In addition to any other or different items of business that appear on the final, amended agenda (if any) for the meeting, the agenda for this meeting is as follows:
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call.
- Election of Chair and Vice Chair of SFC OEM Task Force. (Action Item)
- Introduction of Mike Dube, Principal Staff, Federal Engineering Inc.
- Overview of Work to be Accomplished by Federal Engineering Inc. and the SFC OEM Task Force.
- Discussion: Current Conditions and Structure of the Santa Fe County Office of Emergency Management.
- Discussion: Preparation for Contractor’s On-Site Visit (May 31 – June 2, 2023).
- Adjournment. (Action Item)
Members of the public may listen and participate in the meeting via WebEx, using meeting number (access code) 2493 032 9917 and password KCpipp5aU82. To participate by phone, call 1-408-418-9388. To participate via the internet, go to https://sfco.webex.com/sfco/.
In addition, members of the public may watch the meeting in the Agua Fria Conference Room located on the second floor of the Santa Fe County John Gaw Meem Historic Building, 102 Grant Ave., Santa Fe, NM 87501.
Santa Fe County makes every practical effort to assure that auxiliary aids or services are available for meetings and programs. Individuals who would like to request auxiliary aids or services should contact the County Manager’s Office at 505-986-6200 in advance to discuss specific needs (e.g., interpreters for the hearing impaired or readers for the sight impaired).
Notice of and Agenda for SFC OEM Task Force Special Meeting 05-22-23
Amended Notice of and Agenda for SFC OEM Task Force Special Meeting 05-22-23