News and Articles



Public Notice >> 

Water Utilities Division


Reporting Requirements Not Met for
Pojoaque Valley Little League Field Water System

Este informe contiene información importante acerca de su agua potable. Haga que alguien lo traduzca para usted, o hable con alguien que lo entienda.

Our water system recently violated a drinking water standard. Although this is not an emergency, as our customers, you have a right to know what happened, what you should do, and what we are doing.

We are required to monitor your drinking water for specific contaminants on a regular basis. Results of regular monitoring are an indicator of whether or not our drinking water meets health standards. Additionally, we are required to submit reports to the state for the various drinking water standards. Pojoaque Valley Little League Field water system is required to conduct an Assessment of our water system under the Revised Total Coliform Rule. This assessment report was supposed to be submitted to the New Mexico Environment Department Drinking Water Bureau (NMED DWB) within 30 days of triggering the assessment. Pojoaque Valley Little League Field water system did not conduct the assessment and meet the required reporting for this drinking water regulation. This resulted in a violation.

What should you do?
There is nothing you need to do at this time.

What does this mean?
The quality of the water is not compromised; however, failure to complete and submit this report is a violation of the drinking water regulations.

What happened? What is being done?
Pojoaque Valley Little League Field water system will complete and submit the required assessment and report to the NMED-DWB.

For more information, please contact:
Leroy Alvarado at 505-992-9835
Pojoaque Valley Little League Field, NM3582626
424 NM Highway 599 Frontage Road
Santa Fe, NM 87507

*Please share this information with all the other people who drink this water, especially those who may not have received this notice directly (for example, people in apartments, nursing homes, schools, and businesses). You can do this by posting this notice in a public place or distributing copies by hand or mail*.