The Board of County Commissioners (BCC) Unanimously Approved Option 2 by Ordinance 2021- 7at the November 30, 2021 BCC Meeting.
Note: the Final Redistricting Map(PDF)does NOT show where the previous district boundaries were. It only shows the new district configuration.
Redistricting Option 2:
NOTE: Wall size maps are also posted downstairs in the County Administration Building, 102 Grant Ave., Santa Fe, NM 87504
- Summary table of population breakdown for each proposed redistricting plan/option (PDF)
- Redistricting Options Narrative(PDF)
- Current District Boundaries with Sustainable Development Areas from Sustainable Growth Management Plan and Future City Annexation Phases(PDF)
Population Change by Precinct 2000 – 2010
- Countywide Population Change by Precinct 2000 – 2010(PDF)
- City of Santa Fe Area Population Change by Precinct 2000 – 2010(PDF)
- Current Commission Districts Deviation from Ideal Population
- Current Commission Districts Deviation from Ideal Population Countywide(PDF)
- Current Commission Districts Deviation from Ideal Population - City of Santa Fe Area(PDF)
Note: “Ideal Population” by District is 28,834 people (144,170/5) with an allowance of +/- 1,442 people(5% of 28,834) TABLES
- 2010 Precinct Population - Listed by Current Commission District with Urban/Rural Breakdown(PDF)
- Population Breakdown of Santa Fe County Commission Districts 2000 to 2010(PDF)