- The Santa Fe County Probate Judge is available to officiate wedding ceremonies free of charge.
- Ceremonies may be performed in English or Spanish.
- Ceremonies are generally performed in the Santa Fe County Commission Chambers, 102 Grant Avenue, or in the Santa Fe County Administration Complex court yard, 100 Catron St., Santa Fe, NM 87501.
- If you do not have a witness, two can be provided upon request.
To make a reservation or check availability, contact the Probate Judge at 505-992-1636.
Reservations are highly encouraged.
Marriage License Requirements
- You must have a valid Marriage License prior to your ceremony.
- For more information on Marriage Licenses including requirements visit the County Clerk's website.