Start/Stop Service

Account transfers can be completed by downloading the appropriate form, then returning the completed and signed packet to You can also complete the account transfer in person at the Santa Fe County Public Works Complex, 424 NM 599 Frontage Road, Santa Fe, NM 87507. To prevent delays in processing the account transfer, we do not recommend mailing your packet.

Please note: We will not accept account transfer packets from home buyers/sellers until after the closing has taken place. For tenants, we will not accept the accounts transfer packet until the lease term begins.

Moving In? Start Here 

Moving Out? Start Here