Welcome to Santa Fe County Utilities
Santa Fe County Utilities provides water and wastewater services to various areas beyond the City limits. If you would like to inquire about our services, please call or come by. We look forward to serving you.
For questions, comments and concerns, you can also call the main line at (505) 992-9870 or if it is an after hours emergency, please call 505-629-4631 or you can email us at email@example.com
Santa Fe County Water/Wastewater Operations
424 NM 599 Frontage Road
Santa Fe, NM 87507
Map with Directions to the Public Works Facility (mapquest) »
Map with Directions to the Public Works Facility (Link to Google Maps) »
P.O. Box 276
Santa Fe, NM 87504
Open Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Closed on weekends and County Holidays
We have four ways to accept your water and wastewater bill payment. We are exploring ways to accommodate customers who wish to pay by credit card.
- We accept Money Orders and checks at the Public Works facility (424 NM 599) from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday except Santa Fe County holidays.
- The Payment Drop Box is available at the Public Works facility 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. The Payment Drop Box is located in the front entrance by the fuel pumps.
- Customers may mail in their checks to: P.O. Box 276, Santa Fe, NM 87504.
- Customers can choose to have their monthly bills debited from their bank accounts. Please fill out the form below and return it to Public Utilities.
Pay Water and Wastewater Bill via Direct Debit (pdf)
Customer Service Policies (Resolution 2012 - 88) »
Commercial and Residential Water and Wastewater Service Rates
On June 12, 2018, the Santa County Board of County Commissioners approved new rates for water and wastewater services. Please see Ordinances 2018-3and 2018-4 or rate sheet summaryfor the new rates which will become effective July 13, 2018.
Documents and Information
Conjunctive Use Management Plan
- Final version of the Conjunctive Management Plan(PDF)
- Conjunctive Management Well Location Analysis (PDF)